Saturday (Vernon/Lake Country) – May 4th, 2019
Starting out the weekend in Vernon with an action packed series of orienteering heats and end the day in Lake Country with a traditional forest sprint!
- 9:00am-10:00am – Competitor Check In – Okanagan College Vernon Campus
- 10:00am-10:45am – Race #1 (Quarters) – Okanagan College Vernon Campus
- 11:30am-12:15pm – Race #2 (Semis) – Becker Ridge #1
- 12:30pm-1:15pm Race #3 (Finals) – Becker Ridge #2
- 3:30pm-4:30pm – Race #4 (Individual Forest Sprint) – Postill
Sunday (Kelowna) – May 5th, 2019
Enjoy the mass start insanity of a FARSTA on the brand new Academy Hill North map (an urban map, not the loathed forest of scratchiness), and follow it up with two traditional individual start sprints on the technical and expansive UBCO map.
- 9:00am-10:15am – Race #5 (FARSTA) – Academy Hill North
- 11:00am-12:00pm – Race #6 (Individual Urban Sprint) – UBCO North
- 12:30pm-1:30pm – Race #7 (Individual Urban Sprint) – UBCO South
- 1:45pm – Awards following the final race